- 10-15 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon tomato concentrate (kunserva)
- 1 can tomato passata (300-400ml)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- Chicken seasoning cube
- Parmesan cheese ( optional)
- Slice the garlic into big chunks.
- Warm the oil in a pan and reduce heat.
- Add the garlic and simmer for a few minutes. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Ad the tomato concentrate and passata, together with the sugar, the chicken cube crumbs and some water.
- Cook on slow heart until it's thick for around 30 minutes.
- Steve on top of pasta with parmesan shavings.