The result didn't look perfect but the taste was quite nice.
- 300g ricotta
- 3 eggs
- Finely chopped parsley
- 50g grated cheese
- 600g puff pastry
- Make an egg wash from 1 egg.
- Mix the remaining eggs, ricotta, cheese and peppers.
- Pre-heat the open at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Divide the pastry in equal hand size balls.
- Roll the pastry thinly into circles of 9cm in diameter.
- Egg wash the edges.
- Put some of the ricotta mixture on the pastry on the edge.
- Fold the pastry circle in half and seal the edges.
- Egg wash the top.
- Place in the oven for half an hour or until the party is ready.
- Serve while still warm.
Recipe origin: Malta Bulb