Makes: 12-14 scoops
Requires: An ice-cream machine.
- juice of 1 orange
- 250ml lemon juice
- 1/2 - 1 egg white
- 300 ml water
- 300 grams sugar
- Put water and sugar and pan.
- Let boil for 1 minute, sugar should be melted by then.
- Cool down and place in a refrigerator for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Add the lemon and orange juice to the sugar syrup.
- Whip the egg white and mix into the sugar lemony mixture
- Add the liquid to your ice-cream machine and follow instructions on the machine.
- Store the sorbet in the freezer for at least a couple of hours so that you can make better scoops.