- 16 Jumbo Prawns, peeled
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 teasp Chilli Powder
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 1 heaped teasp Brown Sugar
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Freshly chopped Coriander
- Make a slit down the back of each prawn and open out into butterflies.
- In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients until well blended. Add the prawn, turn to coat well then leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill to hot.
- 4. Transfer the prawns together with their marinade, to a shallow ovenproof dish large enough to take them in one layer. Grill for 10-15 minutes, turning and basting several times during the cooking. Serve immediately.